Health Benefits of Watermelon: A Three meters long annual plant that is densely woolly yellowish which is soon disappearing as the plant ages. Watermelons are tropical plants, need more than 25 Celsius to thrive. The top five watermelon producers are China, Egypt, Turkey, Iran, and Brazil. Today, we here at My Health Tips Online would like to discuss Health Benefits of Watermelon.
So, What Is There In Watermelon, Why US People Are Consuming More?
Do you eat Tomatoes more? Then from now, you can stop eating it, we all know the fact that tomatoes are rich in Lycopene but why should I stop eating tomatoes? Yeah!! I have the best alternative for you, I hope now all your hands are up in the air. Am I right? What if I give you a fruit that has more Lycopene than Tomatoes! Will you eat or not?
- In recent research, it is said that Watermelon is rich in Lycopene than tomatoes.
- If you do a lot of exercises, have a lot of pains – it is shown that one who consumes one-third of a fresh watermelon seems to protect against muscle pain.
- Do I need to be cautious while drinking Watermelon? Yes!! A little bit, as it contains more fructose.
- You can eat Watermelon Rind and Seeds – Good to health
- We also have Yellowish Watermelon although, researches say pink-fleshed is the most focused fruit or vegetable for all time.
- Consumption of Watermelon may drastically trim down Blood Pressure.
Watermelon Health Benefits
About 93% of the single watermelon is filled with water, has significant levels of vitamins like A, B6, and C.
Health Benefits Of Watermelon:
- Watermelon is the perfect food for you to stay hydrated.
- For sunstroke and all other body problems, Watermelon works perfectly because it is composed of huge electrolytes.
- As it contains Fiber, it makes your digestive system clean and assists you regular
- Just a half-cup of Watermelon juice is enough for your daily intake of Vitamin A
- Watermelon is good for skin and hair to moisturize.
- As it boasts huge Anti-Oxidant properties, watermelon prevents you from cancer.
Some Of The Recent Review On Watermelon
Daniel: I will be in love with watermelon immensely it taste so good. I feel big when I eat watermelon. My urine is plain in color, my bodily energy is enhanced my digestive system feels great and I look and feel great. Watermelon replenishes the body. It makes me urinate plenty of times; this does not stop me from eating watermelon. Watermelon is very good for health.
McClain: I eat a full half watermelon for mealtime mainly in the summer. It gives me tons of energy for my long walks subsequently and just makes me feel good over and done with.
Isaac: I am really very gad t know more about watermelon’s health benefits.
Calories In Watermelon
For 100 grams of quantity 30 calories is generated, it contains 1 gram of sodium, 112 grams of potassium, total carbohydrate is 8 grams so, is as per our calculation however as per your daily needs it may change accordingly.
Watermelon Nutrition Facts
- 93% of the single watermelon is filled with water, has significant levels of vitamins like A, B6, and C.
- It is rich in anti-oxidants, good for cancer patients, diabetes.
- Reduces muscle pain
This is the Nutritional Value Of Watermelon.
There is no such case that watermelon is the best supplement for weight loss but, as per expert’s suggestions, a lot of watermelons can results in the best watermelon strategy for weight loss.
Is Watermelon Good For Diabetics?
Of course!! Eating or drinking watermelon daily is a very good practice for a patient with diabetes however, as a great saying “Too much of anything is worst” so, be careful.
How Much Fiber In Watermelon?
For 100 grams of watermelon, there are 0.4 grams of Fiber.
What Are The Vitamins And Minerals In Watermelon?
As we discussed above that Watermelon contains niacin, riboflavin, B6, magnesium, Phosphorus potassium and many more.
So, this is all about Health Benefits of Watermelon – If you still having any more queries then do let us know through comment or contact us.