Benefits of Neem Indian Lilac – A very fast growing tree that can reach fifty to sixty feet, its branches are wide and spreading. Neem Tree is very similar to its sibling chinaberry. It is called in various terms like in English one can type “Margosa, Neem Tree”.
Today we here at My Health Tips Online would like to discuss about Benefits of Neem Tree, Uses of Margosa and many more.
About Neem – What Insufficient Research Says is
As we all know “Too much of anything is worst” – So, neem also has some demerits like for adults, short-term use of neem is in safe hands, at the same time as long-term use may harm the kidneys or else liver; in small children, neem oil is noxious and may lead to death. Neem can also reasons in miscarriages, unproductiveness, and low blood sugar.
Neem as Vegetable – Isn’t it?
See, Neem is treated as Vegetable in Tamil Nadu and West Bengal, its leaves and flowers are fried with oil and brinjal. For Bengali’s neem is the first and foremost meal acts as appetizer.
Not only in West Bengal, is also treated as Vegetable for Myanmar, Vietnam, Cambodian’s and Thailand. As the flavor is bitter but rich source for protein. Neem flower buds are taken and boiled with Tamarind to avoid or soften bitterness.
Do You Know?
- Neem is cure for and as the best healing properties for treating hair damage.
- Moreover, as neem is used as a traditional Indian medicine, so it is having a significant importance for its anti-desertification properties and perhaps as a good carbon dioxide sink.
- Neem is also used in Nail Polish in India as Beauty aid and for other cosmetics too.
- Neems have antibacterial, antiviral, analgesic, antipyretic, antiseptic, antimicrobial, anti-diabetic, antifungal, blood-purifying and spermicidal assets.
- Each and every element of the neem tree like from roots, bark, gum, leaves, fruit, twigs, seed kernels and seed oil are use in remedial preparations for both internal and topical exercise.
Uses of Margosa, Neem Tree
- Neem Trees are dried and cut in to several pieces, placed in cupboards to put a stop to insects eating garments.
- It is also used in Rice bags or Rice Tins to prevent insects eating rice or spoiling rice.
- Also, Neem Trees or Neem Trees are burnt in tropical regions to get rid of mosquitoes.
- Specially, In India Neem Trees are used as a Hindu’s main factor for Festivals like Ugadi and others.
- Neem is also uses as an Ayurvedic Herb
- Used as organic medicines for treating skins and hair diseases
- Neem is also used in Bath to get rid of Scabies or Scratches on skin very fastly.
- Neem oil is used for healthy hair growth.
- In Bengal, neem is eaten with Rice
- Neem is used to treat skin diseases like eczema, psoriasis.
The above mentioned points are about How Neem Tree is Used, the below points are about benefits of Neem Indian Lilac.
The natural benefits of Indian Neem Lilac for hair and skin are still a myth and there has been no such alternative found and henceforth any species can’t be replaceable to this wonderful creature. Right from the ancient times to still Neem is the only traditional medicine that inclined Indian History global centers.
All the Indian and International skin and hair products that are manufacturing are first treated with Neem, without this ingredient the whole products that are related to Hair and Skin are of no use.
There are a lot of Benefits of Neem for hair treatment and hair loss avoidance, some are
- It reduces dandruff
- It reduces scalp itchiness
- Neem helps to prevent hair fall and hair loss
However, there are some best neem’s commercial products for health benefits are available in markets. So, the only thing left is buying and learning on how to use or apply it.
Neem Treat All Skin Problems:
To keep your skin healthy and faultless, neem is the best alternative. Furthermore, its helps heal wounds and put a stop to any infections or gangrenous circumstances. It also includes high levels of antioxidants that assist care for skin from ecological damage and holdup the signs of aging.
Do you have any skin problem; then immediately squeeze a few fresh neem leaves into a glue or paste. Now, gently apply it on the affected skin. Let it to dry on its own, after that rinse it off with water. Like this apply this treatment daily, if the results were satisfactory the share this tip to your associates and beloved.
Is any anything left about neem?
Certainly yes, rub your skin with 1/3th cup of coconut oil along with 1 tablespoon of neem oil to revitalize skin cells and re-establish softness. So, in this way one can maintain shimmering skin naturally.
This is all about Benefits of India Neem Lilac, My Health Tips Online tried best tips for its beloved viewers, if you have any concerns then immediately do let us know through comment.